Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My time in Europe

I am in love with Europe. For the first time in my entire life I got to leave the country and travel the Great Britain. This is something that I have wanted to do for longer than I can even remember. I had never left the country to go anywhere before this. So I thought I would make a blog to talk about my time there. I was there for several weeks and it was the most amazing experience of my life. At first I was actually worried that I was going to be disappointed because I had hyped it up so much in my brain but I definitely wasn't.

I went with my best friend in the entire world which made the experience even more fun. I couldn't imagine doing something like this with anyone but her. We had always talked about traveling together, but we could never make it work because of other things going on. We either had work, or school, or not enough money. But finally all of the stars aligned perfectly in the sky and we made it happen at last.

I can't stop thinking about my time there. Being back in the states is pretty depressing. I feel as though I was meant to be living in the UK instead. I loved all of the vibes that I felt being there. It's so much better here. It's funny that I want to move to another major city in another country when I already live in one of the United States mosts popular big cities. THE big city to be exact. But nothing compares with what I experienced when I spent my time in England and Scotland. And I will use these blank spots on this blog to document my time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment